Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dark~~~

Now only I realised it's so dark and complicated.. Now I know, to stay smooth and long in this dark world is not an easier stuff... Although I trying hard to keep myself being neutral, but I can't keep for long... Finally it was challenged me also... somemore it was happened between my friends, I'm the one who stay at the middle...gosh~~~ nothing distinction with the political argument... Different person with different opinion,and I'm the one who need to side at either one quarter... Any decision i made will hurt either one person...wtf~~ dilemma... What can i do??? With no choices, I rather hurt myself... I surrender~~

I don't know what was happening actually... Everything that said by you all have your own principles,but the point is, which one is truth and which one is fake, who knows.. Only both of you know it... So, who should i listen to?? damn... stressed by both of you... better bring me to hell~~~ I really can't endure with this such stress... Maybe you would thought me as weak,useless,timid, not enough determined... Yea,i admit... I dare not to protest, I can't make a right judgemant... Both of you treat me well,my good friends, I can get today's achievement also because you all... What should I supposed to do??? argh!!!! Entire detachment members are looking to me, everything are depends on me... I almost crazy after today's happened... Leave me out please~~~~~~

Somethings that i never expected it will happened,it happen today... really felt shocked... Substancial of cruel words have been shoot to me and even shoot to each others with no consideration... Is that all of these are really so important??? Tat's what humans thinking~~~

1 comment:

minami said...

it's lk tis la...
although i duno wat had hapen.
bt i understand d situation of being d middle man lo,
wat v can do is rry our best to listen to wat they say,bt dun simply judge whether it is d truth,n dun simply say sumthg tat wil effect d friendship,they r big enuf to settle it i think...