Friday, April 18, 2008

I'd make it~~~ XD

Definitely you all know about the guy above right??? hehe...

Woooohoooo~~~I'll be the next Liu Xiang three days later... Get what i mean??? haha~~~ He will be my idol for these few days as i will ape and learn up his action so that I can perform well and being an outstanding athlete during the sport day.... wahaha~~ but.....

Wtf...Did you see how his leg going to be???? =.= It's gotta break my bone if i try to do so.... sigh~~~ Really can't imagine that how will going to be happened on that day since i never try it before... Fall down?? lolzzz... what a shame!!!!!!


Do i need to buy some safety wear so that it could protect some vital parts of my body from injured if I accidently fall down or fail to cross over the fence during my half flight??? lolzzz.... XD~~
Oh~~GOD BLESS ME PLEASE~~~ >.<


Anyway..." Inilah takdir TUHAN "... no choice~~ haha... Trust myself, I'd make it!!!!! nyahahaha.... Liu Xiang boleh, I pun boleh!!! Sama-sama Cina juga... Apa yang susah ni... kiekiekie~~~ XD


Gold medal, wait for me yea.... XD

8 comments:

SheeP-y-y said...

Mayb u nid some insurans 4 ur "vital parts"..LOL
Dn worry 2 much la..
C Eason..
although he oni gt half of d balls..
he stil gt a daughter..WAKAKA

-wil- said...

great difference between u & liu xiang.
he yao yeng, u yong sui. XD

ckh0onG said...

lol.... SUN~~ it might lead me to lost both d balls mia lor... haha!!!


haha wil... i will prove to u tat im yao yeng on monday~~~ wakakazzz!!

minami said...

haolen!!oso din gt d gold metal la,my bro oso gt ma,although he gt 3rd,u gt 2nd,lost to u...
laugh my bro??u wana tio liao!!
so cruel,ppl fell down,din help ppl bt still wana stand at thr n laugh ppl,dun 4gt u r PBSM 1 lo...
mou tong cheng sam~

ckh0onG said...

laugh him??? when did u do so??? =.=..

don simply yun wong me lor...

minami said...

sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorrsorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!y!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!
type until my finger pain edi la...
so fierce 4 wat?eat ppl meh?sry lo...4gv me pls~aiyoyo~~~

ckh0onG said...

wahaha....insincere apologize... unacceptable..blek!! =P

minami said...

ur head!lk tis stil insincere ar?
unacceptable?den is ur problem la~
u wan to accept or nt oso nt my problem ma!!wakakakzzzz...