Sunday, May 25, 2008

My 19th B!r+hd@Y ~~

It's really a great delighted day for me,

First time birthday without school exam,drowning myself with books as present!!!

First birthday celebration with my beloved~~hehe!!!
Also,with a bunch of friends,
received considerable of wishes from them.. Thanks Guys!!
I felt blissed and I'm much appreciate it!!!

Thanks to my dearest mum,poh sze, and my friends kee, seong and pehn for treating me delicious cakes!!!
First time I had tasted so many cakes during my birthday~~

Thanks to my beloved,poh sze, that spending time to accompany me and celebrate with me for the entire day,also your present~~ muackzZzz!! =D

It's a special birthday for me,
as I can celebrate with my loves one.. ^^

delicious ice-cream cake!!



Go to Queensbay Mall with kee,seong and phen for the next day,

It can said to be a lucky day for us as we can meet lots of artiste which brought by ntv7.. hehe!!!


Chen Wei Wei, she's really friendly~~



Thanks you guys for bringing me a unforgotable birthday~~ =)



No comments: