Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Uhm,
yesterday was my last day working in Segafredo Zenetti Espresso as a bartender..
i choose to quit as i felt tired with this job no matter the working life or staff relationship..

hehe,
Definitely i won't quit so easily,
since the company was so stingy and never give any rewards to their staff,
so i give myself rewards..
before i quit,i done a lot of bad thing while i was working..

for example,
-make drinks for myself to taste without paid.
-request from kitchen staff and eat different sort of food in kitchen without paid.
-making excess drinks and drank
xD

during my last day,
i having free meal which cost total around RM50...lolzz

So now i have taste all the drinks n foods in segafredo..woohooo!!
no regret if i leave right?? xD

And today onwards I'm an unemployed person who shaking ass at home with my guitar..lolzz
But,suddenly i can't use to it without working..
felt kinda boring at home... =.=


Anyway,the period from entering university is just 3 months left...
So I wish to go for some vacation to enjoy the rest 3 months holiday...
(hope will realize lah)

share some photo here~

my colleague~~

m3 and JM

m3 and jason

my best buddy kitchen staff Nizam~~

my supervisor~ hiao kang MAN!

zohar.. kaki buli~~

This is what i chase for when i come in as a bartender..
put effort on making art on coffee,
making a nice drink for customers..
Honestly,i had received alot of compliments from customer which could make me proud of myself...hehe!!
Got few customers even said my ice-blended drinks is better than Starbucks and my coffee is better than Coffee Bean..lolzz... is it?? xD
Anyhow,my supervisor's drinks is the one that really undeniable nice and i still need to learn from him for long time..but unfortunately,i can't make it now already...

these are the art that i able to make before i leave ..
though it's not looks perfect, but i satisfied with it..

heart shape (maybe looks like ass)..lolzz
leaf shape... upper side was getting distorted..



Alright.. That's all for my post...


3 comments:

wendy said...

feel bored??...bring me to mcD for mcflurry...hek hek

ckh0onG said...

wendy: all the comment u leave oso wan tipu makan mia..=.=

weizz: watever lah.. at least got nice one.. xD

优之草 said...

haha ... gud job lah fren!