Tuesday, May 11, 2010


my holiday was approaching to almost a month since it's started..

and I'm gonna say the same thing again when everytime the holiday get started..

It was,

I'm getting bored and bored staying at home..

feels like doing nothing for the past few weeks,
wasting time and all..

think to get a job as in planned before the holiday to earn some pocket money for my next semester's expenditure,
but feeling like damn lazy now..

Also,
I don't know what kind of job I wanna looking for..

feels like don't wanna working in the boring shopping mall as the working time is from day to night..

it's really no point with such a working life..
and my holiday would gone with nothing..

but part-time job,
seems like it doesn't have various of choices for me..

Anyway,
i will try to look for it...
if there's no choice and have to back to the shopping mall or whatever,
i will still work for it...
since i really need some pocket money...

so,
depends lah...

2 months of holiday left..
make it right for the point of holiday...=)



2 comments:

Ong Ewe Lim said...

this is the behave of human .. lol
studying=> think of holidays
holidays => think of boring
working => think of lazy

hahaha..Enjoy man

Ong Ewe Lim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.