Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Once again.... I desire to complain about streamyx internet access...

It absolutely makes me irritated as its connection was totally SLOW and SUCK!!!!

I can't sign in for my msn for the entire night~~ okay, fine then!!!

but wtf~~ even surfing net, the connection speed was damn slow as well as like a snail... The speed is almost similar with the dial-up speed~~~perhaps the dial-up connection is faster than streamyx... shit!!!

It spends around 10 minutes ( it's not bombastic ) to load a web page, sometimes even failed to load the page and said that "internet explorer cannot display your webpage"... heck!!!!

Just now, I'm using 20 minutes to success in loading my blog and signing in into here to write this post... =.= I'm still sceptical i can success to publish this post... It's trying to challenge my patience!!!!

What's the point for us to support streamyx and pay for it?? It totally, absolutely SUCK!!!

STREAMYX- TMNUTS ( not TMNET)~~~ You are suck!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AgReE AGREE!!! TOTALLY AGREE!!!
wana find anoter internet provider liao ! F streamxy !

SheeP-y-y said...

I dc for n times 2 view ur blogs=.=...damn streamyx!!!!!!

Not only f streamyx..mayb cn considering abt sodomxxxx it osoXD