Saturday, August 16, 2008




Sorry for didn't update my blog for a long time... Too busy with my studies and don't rather to spend my time on blogging...

Okay, back to the last saturday as it was MRC Annual Fund Raising Dinner... I gotta attend~~

The dinner held at Penang Equatorial Hotel,really a luxury and class hotel..

the ballrooms are huge too..


hehe, first time attending this kinda ball and attired with coat...never wore like that before, however,I'm looks "yeng" after wore it....XD

Well,the dinner was a enormous event with our TYT (Yang Dipertua Negeri) and CM (chief minister) presence.. First time have the chance to approach them in a short distance but unfortunately i have no chance to camwhore with them...XD


The dinner was also entertained by many sorts of perfomance.. I not really enjoy it as I'm busy enjoy the food... hehe~~~


Here are some photo that i had took during the dinner~~~



me and kah boon~~


me and tiang XD



nice lightning in the ballroom...



in front the stage~~



with Mr.Chow~~~


also Mr.Ong~~~



there is a monkey dance in front of the mirror~~~ =.=



people call us F4 during the dinner~~~ lolzzz!!!




That's all~~~~ 3nD

No comments: