Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Learn to say "NO"~~

Sometimes,
because of my weak determination,
I just accept whatever people ask me to do and never say NO to them,
though I know I'm not willing to do that,
or it may not benefits to me,
or I will regret if i accept it,
or even it may bring me into trouble.

Many of my friends even my mum told me before,learn to say NO to other people...
I have told myself too, but still can't change this bad habit.
haiz... this kind of weaknesses is quite troublesome..

What the bad stuff i done,
I will accept what they ask,
but if I'm not willing with the thing,
I will just simply do it,
no matter how awful it is...
that's what make people feel irritate...lolzzz!!

Also,once after i force to agree with something,
although i start to feel regret and think to turn back reject them,
I still dare not to voice up...
At the end,I'm the one stupid..

Another condition,
maybe i will say NO initially,
but after the person beg me,keep on saying ok lar ok lar,please lah continuously,
or throw some excuses that make sense,
then i will turn to say okay to them... lolzz~~
how useless am i..

Especially for friends that good with me,
my weaknesses would even strong,
my mouth is more difficult to say NO.. =.=""

Now,I'm no longer in secondary school that just only some minor troubles if happened..
I will start steping into university and a reality life which could able to trap me anytime if I still don't know how to say NO and just stupid follow whatever they request..

So now, I will keep on reminding myself and hanging NO in my mouth.
Undoubtedly,use it whenever suitable.. hehe~~

NO NO NO !!!


p/s: I will determine to say NO when someone tipu makan from me.. xD


5 comments:

zeenwei said...

say no in learning guitar la. xD

wendy said...

oioioi..u still owe me 4cups of mc flurry leh..dun say NO!!! hiak hiak hiak

ckh0onG said...

weizz: i willing to learn, so need not to say NO..heh~~

wendy: tipu makan mia monster, say NO to u.. xD

优之草 said...

ya ...
wat u said r rite ...
u shud learn ...
uni is different v secondary ...
b careful every1 tat bside u ...
of coz there stil hv gud n real frens ...
gud luck lah!
wish u can really say " NO " ...

ckh0onG said...

haha... alrite.. get it~~

thx yea~~ heh!!