Friday, April 3, 2009

N3W Gu1+@R B0rN =)

After keep on persuading by weiz for several days,
asking me to buy a new guitar.
I took decision to buy it today eventually as i think that it's better to own a guitar and adapt myself with it rather than using friend's guitar..

So,went to dig out RM200 and move forward to FUSION,a music store, together with weiz..
It took a short time for me to buy it,
just spend around 5 min in picking up a color and paid that's it since i'd survey it before..

But we stay there for around 2 hours just to chit-chat with the boss who was a friendly
and crazy guy..

here is the guitar that borrow from kok min and use it to practice during these few months as a beginner...

~~classical guitar~~

And now the new guitar born,

~~Acoustic guitar~~



hmm... so now I have to practice and adapt myself with it since I have already used to the classical guitar..

Ganbatte~~!!!


2 comments:

wendy said...

mari mari "ten" for my mama to see.. =p

ckh0onG said...

wait when i used to it 1st... heh!!