Monday, December 7, 2009

~holiday--argh!!~


GOSH~!!
1 month of sem break going to end soon...
it past so rapidly until i can't really believe it..
So fast I'm going to start my 2nd sem...

jiak lat la~
my brain had already rusted since it stop working with those alphabets and numbers for a month..
my mood of studying is really gone...
some more,
all my friends in other university are still enjoying their holidays..
hey c'mon,
how i going to bring my heart from penang to johor huh..T_T

Anyway,
it's still the fact i have to face..

SO,
just talk about this holiday...
actually,
i felt extremely sucks for this holiday..
big damn boring man...
holiday earlier than others,
friends din at penang..
when they are back,
i already past my holiday for 2 weeks...=.=

Everyday repeat the same routine,
sleep at around 4am,
woke up around 2pm..heh~
enjoy right??
boring la damn...

The next activity,
watching serial movie,
Gong Sam Kai,
Yao Yeng Zhu Fu,
Lou Por Dai Yan II..
Yea,
i had finish all these up within few weeks...
you can imagine how lame was my holidays going...


but luckily,
i still have a bunch of best buddies,
outing with them for the entire holidays,
although it's just come out for a chat,
it's enough for me,
i felt occupied..

thanks kahboon,chenghooi,shiawching,cheewai and wengkheng..
really enjoy outing with you guys,
full with jokes and funs..
the most important,
my tummy was always fully occupied when outing with you guys..lol~
until i trained up a CURVE tummy... @_@
heh~

Furthermore,
other than outing,
i still went for some public duties which was meaningful for me..
drive back the ambulance,
saving people life,
entering hospital,
all these feeling come back with me again..
really nice...=)

Alright then,
going to end here...
prepare to back johor yea, Chin Kean Hoong... T_T

bye everyone..



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

祝你一路顺风哦
***^.^****

Ong Ewe Lim said...

I have tried my best to make my holidays meaningful. Looks like it doesnt work. Same situation like you ! Haha.
I am gonna back next week ~
Good Luck man !

Ong Ewe Lim said...

I have tried my best to make my holidays meaningful. Looks like it doesnt work. Same situation like you ! Haha.
I am gonna back next week ~
Good Luck man !

ckh0onG said...

haha... edwin...

damn boring rite??? anyway,there's still a week for you... treasure the holiday u left... XD

Good Luck to you too bro.. ^_^