Thursday, November 26, 2009

~PBIM duty~



Quite a long time din go for duty since I entering university..
So for this sem break,
i was attending the Penang Bridge International Marathon duty since that I have nothing to do during this holiday...

Well,
as in my expectation...
it's really boring as I have no friends with me there..
Ya,those RC people are my friends as well..
but I have no topic to chat with them since that they are from Island chapter and have quite a long time din meet them..

Therefore,
after finish patrolling all the stations and done my portfolio,
I'm just stay at the medical base which is queensbay..
walk around enjoying the breeze and sea wind,
definitely would not miss out of watching "luis"..heh~
but seriously,
I have no mood to watch...
start to feel sleepy...

get a place and sit on the chair staring on the people..
damn vain... =.=
suddenly pop up geli wendy beside me then...lol~
saying me baba some more..
but no doubt I am.. heh~
have a chat since that she's so awake for the entire night cause of coffee..

After that,
she got back to her friends and i got back to my car as well..
extremely boring and sleepy..
So, straight away slept in car until the end of marathon...hehehe~!

End of the boring duty...


~the gang~

~medical base~

norrr~~ wendy...heh~!



No comments: