Monday, December 24, 2007

Finally i realise,
realise tat wat i've done is nothing,
all are just negligible....
wat she done is only the precious,
she done everyting but i didn't noticed,
she sad alone,cry alone,sacrifice alone,
i didn't felt it,i didn't do anything...
she always said me done well,
but here i want to say... sorry,i didn't...
am i useless???

Because of the past,
u suffer alone,
i cant give u confidence,
but u didn't blame me...
u struggle alone,
i neither support nor console u,
summore i always make u feel dissapointed...
because of my past u can sacrifice,
but i didn't sacrifce anything for u,
am i selfish????

1st time bought u a present,
but before get the present,
make u dissapointed for several times again,
let u feel tat im not sincere...sorry~
finally i realize it,
pass the present for u by myself,
but do u really feel happy???
i don't know....

Times past rapidly...
The time for us is getting short n short,
wat will happen next???
it's unpredictable...
Will i promise anything to u???
I dare not... don't hv the courage...
i can't warranty the promise...
I don't want to break any promise and then hurt u...
I just want u to trust me.... CONFIDENCE~tat's all~~

~~~Happy Always~~~ ^o^

2 comments:

-wil- said...

miss y kah?

ckh0onG said...

Yah,betui.... miss Y.... kiekiekie...XD