Monday, December 3, 2007

Wonderful Day~~~ =D

Today was a wonderful and happy day for me.... hehe!!!!! I go for SKATING which was my first time with chee keong,yipehn,chek kee and poh sze.... haha!!!!
I have a little bit afraid when we enter the skate area because i totally don't know how to skate... hehe~~ I fall down many times and walk like a robot... XD

I spend about 30 minutes... finally i'm able to skate.... wakakazzz... the feeling was fun...!!!!! But i still cant play smooth and well so i'd been crash by people and fall down.... but the feeling is fun too~~ hehe!!!! luckily i din hurt my back... lol....

there were some interesting in skating too... that is can saw many "leng lui"... hiak hiak!!!! =D they can suddenly come and crash u or touch u anytime.... muahaha!!!! one case that i won't forget is a girl fall down, then she crash chek kee.... do u know how she wake up??? she hold chek kee leg to help her to wake up... and the next... do u know what happen??? She then fly to my way and hug me..... SHIT~~~ haha!!!! maybe she lost balance.... XD

We play until about 3 hours.... then our leg feel hurt so we don't want to continue already.... over that few hours, i can start to skate smoothly and seldom fall down already.... But still have to fall down cause by crashed by others...=.=.... but nvm... it's fun....XD.... so miss it when i'm back.... hope wil have the chance to skate again.... =D

After going to queensbay, we go to having a wonderful dinner which was recommended by poh sze.... Go to eat western food.... really nice with good enviroment.... thanks to poh sze for bringing us to have such a nice dinner.... =D

No comments: