Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas
to everyone~~

Yesterday was my first day working at autocity segafredo..
Certainly,there were really congested and I'm busy like hell...

Something that make me felt irritated were some uneducated and brainless customers eat something without payment.. wtf!!! All of you will be beggars soon~~useless!!

Well,the feeling of my first day working can said to be very tired.. Serve and walk non-stop...
My leg is really tired and hurt than when after i playing basketball or badminton..=.=

But,it's worth to be so tired as it really enjoyable for working over there,all my working partner,my boss... all of them are really humor and rude enough..lolz!!
All of us will never feel pressure and tension when working there~~~ good man!!


Lastly,wish again everyone Merry Christmas and Happy New Year... Enjoy your day yea~~
^o^


1 comment:

优之草 said...

glad 2 see u r hapi v ur condition now o! wish u hv a nice 2009 lah!