Wednesday, December 31, 2008

~~New Year~~

Wow... the time past rapidly...
After today,we have to say goodbye to year 2008..
A brand new year 2009 reached...

I think everyone have their own wish on this coming year 2009 right?
Me too~~
I wish everything will be going smoothly and successfully...
especially my STPM result.. give me some hope please~~

Well, I can't hang out to celebrate for this new year countdown as I need to work...
But anyhow, I can countdown in my own heart while I'm working..hehe~ Happy with all of you guys...

This new year 2009 will be the best year for me as i don't have to think of going to school, study,tuition and so on... Enjoy my half year of holiday in year 2009.. Yoooohooooo~~

Last but not least, i wish everyone here HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009~~

~~~~~~~~Cheersssssssss~~~~~~~~



2 comments:

优之草 said...

haha ...
thx ya ...
gud luck n all d best 2 u!
i oso hope tis's a wonderful year 2me ...

ckh0onG said...

haha... welcum welcum~~~

wish u all the best yea... tis year will be a challenging year for u.. hehe~` gambateh!!!