Monday, May 25, 2009

~20+h birthday~

finally,
I have been step into the chapter 2,
which mean that I'm growing up,being more matured..
but not OLD okay?? heh~

Uhm.. This year was the different birthday for me..
Why??
Because I don't have to face the stupid exam,
eating book instead of cake during my birthday as my previous birthday was always the exam period... sad case to said~

Well for this year,at least i have some celebration with my buddies and also I have cakes to eat instead of books eventually.. lolz!

Alright,my birthday celebration was start from my birthday eve..
My two best buddies, yoda and auntie wendy... wahaha~~

We went to Big A station since the King Burger Set was attract yoda to try..
I order the set too but i unable to finish it... haha~

~here is the extra large burger~
much more worth than Burger King and mcD's burger set.. lolzz!

~my left ate burger as "birthday burger cake"~=.="'

~buddy yoda~

~auntie wendy~ xD

I sincerely thanks to auntie wendy for sacrificing her study time to celebrate birthday with me...
Same for yoda too...
Thanks both of your present...
I really appreciate it.. =)

For the day my birthday,there were still a bunch of my RC buddies celebrate with me at the night...

Really felt bliss and happy with all your accompanion... thanks bros~~

At the same time, I wish to thanks all my friends who wish me no matter through text messaging or facebook...
Thanks for you all that still remember my birthday especially my best dude uncle wilson and fish who study at oversea...

And one more, thanks to someone who wish me from 48 hours before my birthday until the end of my birthday... xD

Thanks for everyone... You guys brought me a blissful birthday..

^-^


4 comments:

优之草 said...

haha ... not bad wat ^^

wendy said...

hoi, i noe u are jealous of me n my bro..but stop calling me aunty!!! im so young, cute, charming, adorable, elegant n pretty k?? hiak hiak hiak..=)

ckh0onG said...

haha... obviously u looks like auntie in the pic wert~ XD

wendy said...

u look lk ah pek...heh