Friday, May 8, 2009

Argh~
life getting boring day by day...
totally no idea what should be done after wake up...
really mess up my mind,
headache~~

the most headache issue,
i deal with financial crisis.. T.T
i had plan for my expenditure for these remaining 2 months holiday,
but something unexpected case happened..

My mobile phone broke down during my genting trip.. damn!
how lucky am I!!
This make me felt depressed,
it ruin my plan,
doesn't left much if i buy a new mobile phone...
shit man!

desire buy something,
but when think of money,
it disappoint me...

At the moment,
my mind runs out an idea,
I think should go to work again,
gain some money back...
But i LAZY since i rest for few months..
no other way for me to earn money other than work..

Less duty in Red Crescent and so no allowance will be given,
I lost one more way to earn money...sigh!

without money,
how i going to enjoy my holiday?!?!?!?! T.T
I need to go for work again perhaps...


~$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$~
YOU MAKE ME SUFFER!!




5 comments:

优之草 said...

hmm ...
better go 2 work lah ...
if not how u go 2 redang wor???

joanne said...

know wonder la..today i saw ur new phone...

ckh0onG said...

apple: haha,rest for so long time liao,become lazy liao...heh!

o.O,don worry..my redang fees oledi pay liao...heh!


joanne: haha,stupid bun.. tats not my new phone la,old phone lai d.. i not yet buy la..

still finding a cheap phone...heh!

wendy said...

no money means no ice-cream for me liao lor??...sad sad...=( cepat pi cari kerja la..heh...xD

ckh0onG said...

lolzz... work n gain money liao then tipu by u again ma habis again?? =.=