Wednesday, May 13, 2009

wtf!!
really wtf!!
something unpredictable happened again today..

what happen?? gosh~
the GAY kenichi come back and find me again..lolz!

It's such a surprise that he sent a text message to me,
he wrote:
Hey guy,I'm kenichi la... I come back already..
When do u free?? want come out and accompany me??
LOLzz!!! =.=
Go to die!

once i saw this message,I delete it immediately..
Luckily he din call me.. pheww~~

Perhaps he will appear at Segafredo but luckily I no longer working there.. huhuh!!

Really make me shock which I almost forgot this GAY boy and never expect he will coming back so early...

hopefully he won't disturb me again.. T.T



4 comments:

优之草 said...

hahahahahaha
beh pai mah ... ^^
u so attractive, hehe

ckh0onG said...

lolzz... ya,im attractive..

but i attract girls mia.. heh~

-wil- said...

yea rite dude.
your attractiveness only works on gay.
tsk tsk.
xD

ghpin said...

hope the guy dont sms u again,haha..
gd luck to u^^