Saturday, July 11, 2009

okay,
here to update something..

It was rainy day for this entire weeks,
make lots of inconvenient especially went to class..
no entertainment other than stay in the room..
It such a damn bored..

Next,
stresses were approaching me after started the class..
I have no mood to study at all and just watching drama everyday while my roommate keep studying in the room..
what i learned during form 6 forgotten as well..
some more all the seniors said that E&E course students are the top and not easy to study..
By the way,always respected by others courses in our faculty..
But, am I top?? lolzz...
Don't kidding man.. You make me more stress...
I really can't fool around anymore,
gotta catch back my study mood,
or else I'm gonna die in exam...

Alright,furthermore..
financial crisis crashing towards me after 2 weeks in UTM..
Spending in books,college stuffs include tees and all that,printing,and the most hurt is on food & beverage...
The foods are more expensive than Penang by RM1..gosh~!
In 2 weeks period,my total spending are RM400++...=.=
It makes me shocked after i calculate my expenditure..
Gotta save money from today,
reduce few meals in cafe and eating "kiam pia" as replacement..lol~

Okay,that's it i think..
photo sharing next...

~steamboat-ing with Chung Ling Alumni gang~

~hungry ghost released~
Din have my lunch on that day...xD

~damn delicious "纸包鸡"

~went for hair cut~
~RM18 for student price..=.=~

~Taman University Jusco~
~extremely small only compare to Bukit Indah Jusco~

~lolz.. I found you again,but sorry i can't eat due to financial crisis..T.T~

~"Ho Chiak" chicken chop rice

~RM4 per plate,really ho chiak~

~does anyone need the treatment?? xD~

Alright,
that's all for the post..


2 comments:

Ong Ewe Lim said...

Looks like the food there is better than mine here..Especially the RM4 chicken rice. The food in my U here really bother mee.

ckh0onG said...

hmm... okay okay lo.. beh hiam la..

my U oso gai la... tats y during weekend i will go outside seeking for nice food for sure..heh~!