Monday, July 6, 2009

~UTM skudai~

here is the life during my entire orientation week in UTM skudai..

Our orientation was not as tired as other University which i heard from my friends...
We were totally relax and just have 3 days of formal orientation..

But quite suffer for me since have to wake up early in the morning everyday.. (5.30am)..
no longer can sleep until 3pm like at home last time..xD
It's okay... I used to it now.. heh~

Many of my friends there said I'm getting darker and thinner... Really??
I eat alot you know?? I facing the financial crisis because of eating..lolz~!

Darker is definitely for me since I having sports training everyday...
keksim~~~

Alright.. don't wanna write so much.. just upload pictures to share with you guys...

~my jail room~

~my college..Kolej Perdana~
the best college in UTM..

~sport court~

~recreation place~

~my faculty~
the largest fac in UTM..

~my class block~

~Dewan Sultan Iskandar~
the largest hall in UTM,
can fit around 4000 peoples.

~the largest mosque at DSI UTM~
everyone name it as Disneyland..lolz~! =.="
~CICT centre~
Everyone use to surf facebook and msn..lolz!

~the library~
facebook and msn too..xD


Finally,
I have the opportunity to get rid of the jail and step into the town..lolz!
Our chung ling senior brought us to shopping at Bukit Indah Jusco..
The Jusco was totally similar as our Penang Bandar Perda Jusco..
At the moment,
it seems brought me back to Penang and have the Penang smell..xD
The Skudai City quite nice and developed too... not bad...
Next target will be at city square Johor Bharu..heh!

Our senior brought us to many place to eat..
Really satisfy and full although it's quite expensive compare to Penang..
Argh man..whole weeks Malay curry rice.. like a jail MAN!

~Can eat pork here...xD~
Like a hungry ghost released..
I take 7 kind of dishes with a bowl of rice.. lolz!
mostly are pork..xD


~The Skudai City~

~famous wantan mee in skudai~
7A and above in SPM can eat free..lolz~!

~my buddies+ coursemate~
so lucky can found a crazy gang which is suit to me..heh!
They looks YAM right??? xD

~3 sex maniac in Kolej Perdana,and I'm the innocent..xD~

~Transfomer,revenge of the fallen..lolx~

~SUKAM carnival bunny~

~again,1 more "yam chak"..xD~

My latest photo in UTM..
dark right?? heh~
~Me in formal~

~the dog boy girl~ xD
My friend's target was being tap by 1 of the senior crew..lolz~!
and he's hurt and have to accompany him eat "Kiam Pia" everynight..
oi~guys..don't misunderstand k.. It's the real kiam pia which can be eat..haha~


Alright,
that's it I wanna share...


7 comments:

Ong Ewe Lim said...

My hostel is better than yours...Yohu!~

ckh0onG said...

o.O... facilities good o nt??

zeenwei said...

eh ask that wantan mee open in penang. i got 7As. XD

Moon said...

You wear uniform in uni? weird leh~ hehee...

ckh0onG said...

wat soo weird??

wearing formal so entao..xD

Anonymous said...

Cruxuffique
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/bruxism-tooth-grinding]bruxism tooth grinding[/url]
gaittyZoolo

梦幻屋☆主人 said...

kolej perdana room so laoya geh??
i m lucky in kdse^^