Thursday, July 2, 2009


Online online...

it has been a long time ( 1 weeks only but for me is long..xD) i din online already...

Today,
i got my ID eventually,
so i able to access the internet in UTM CICT centre since i still haven't bring my laptop here... So that's the only place i can use to online..greatz~!

How's my friends in University life there??
Also for those my friends in Penang??

I'm fine at UTM here..
It's much better than i expected before...
Got to know lots of some channel buddies there..( siao kia gang) hehe~!

But there is no any lengluis in UTM... wtf~!~
especially my course... argh~! I have no comment on it.. T.T
It brought me such a deep disappointment..
no girls no life arrrrr~!
heh~!


Finally,
I realize Chung Ling girls are still the best... xD

Alright,
that's it for my post..

All the best to all of you yea...

tatazz~!

5 comments:

-wil- said...

are u desperate?
ahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

stupid bun bun...so miss u leh....haha....good arh..u adapt so fast...
so fast find a gang liao mah....
hehe....nw u jz know chung ling gals are the best leh????
wakaka...
anyway, take care yea..

bun bun

-wil- said...

stupid bun bun...so miss u leh....haha....good arh..u adapt so fast...

wow.
i never noe that u have secret admirer, lalat.
xD

wendy said...

told ya im pretty d lor..in fact, the prettiest one in clb..wahahaha (clb gals plz dun hit me)

bun bun? u ma ben ben?

ckh0onG said...

wil~ Im totally desperate there~!! damn!! Nw i don even watch gal more than 1 min there...xD

Hey tua bui wil,i hv lots of admirer gok,u tak tau nia..heh~~!


bun bun~ wah,really eh bo?? miss u all too la.. no ppl let me bully liao..heh~! uhm,luckily found same kind mia fren there lo.. Abo oso sien eh..

yea.. chung ling's gals r the best if compare to UTM... lolzz~!

Hmm.. take care too yea u, bun bun~!


Wendy~ U bukan leng lui la.. U ni babi.. I said chung ling's gals best nia.. but not emphasis on u.. xD