Thursday, November 12, 2009


haha...
i know I've been neglected this blog for quite a long time...

Alright...
here to update something now...

Erm,
sem break for my University right now...
But it's quite boring as our University's holiday was too early...
Other Universities are still having their final exam so I have nothing to do in penang since all my friends haven't back here...
While they are holiday,
I'm back to my University early... dammit~!!

Well,the first week of holiday I was in malacca as a trip with my coursemates..
don't wanna touch the trip yet cause i will post about the trip later.. heh~!

Okay,back to butterworth eventually...
Uhm,truthfully.. I'm quite miss here...
back again to my warm house and my bed...
Back to my hometown means that i need not to face any books temporary...
that's freaking nice man..
I can just sleep whenever I desire without any pressure of alphabets and numbers...

Well,
wish all my friends luck that still having their final exam now,
also for those are going to face their coming SPM and STPM examination..

~Good Luck all~

that's all for this introduction post...heh!


No comments: