Thursday, November 15, 2007

2nd day exam.... 14th november~~~

Today is the 2nd day of the final exam.... Today is more relax cause just test for 1 subject that is PA 1....

PA 1~~~ Erm... is quite okay but done some mistake also.... some of the question the 1st answer i choose is correct but after i having the 2nd check i change the answer and eventually the answer is wrong d....=.=
Everytime i done the double checking also will get the same consequence no matter what subject also.... because everytime when i have the 2nd checking i will think a lot for some tricky question until can't decide which answer should be.... haiz.... i swear i won't done double checking again... maybe will be better..... =D

Also.... today our chemistry teacher give us back our yesterday chemistry result... Wah... yesterday paper he also can so fast finish marking.... GENG!!!
But is quite sad after i get the result.... I 肥佬 in my chemistry paper.... haizzz... even though it was in my expectation.... but i also not hope that it will flunked... I just obtained 55%..... the lowest marks that i had ever acquired for my chemistry.... totally dissapointed.... But is my fault also cause im lazy.... I can say to be giving up in this time final exam as i really don't have the mood to study.... SAD!!!!!!! =(

Tomorrow will be physics.... the most worst and worried subject.... Anyway, wait for my " good news" ya.... hahazzz...

No comments: