Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Hurt.... argh!!!

My luck is totally unfortunate enough.... Why i say so????

Back to last month... as i didnt playing basketball for a long time... So i decide to go to play since my friends have invite me.... The day when i was playing until very fun,i crashed by a huge guy.... i fall down immediately and i feel my spine got a little bit hurt....so i stop to play d... Initially, I thought it nothing so i didn't bother about it... After a week, my spine was still pain so i go to consult doctor.... After a few days it was recovered...

Again....Today i was go playing basketball .... What the heck?!?!?!? same case happen to me... crashed by a guy again( different people).... damn!!!!! Again, injured my spine again.... OMG!!!! Why im so sui!?!?!?!? This time is more serious than last time... I cant even bent my back... It was very hurt just even a slightly bent.... argh!!! HELP!!! it's getting hurt and i can't endure already so i go consult the doctor again... once i reach there, the doctor still recognise me... haizz... he ask me better don't play basketball again... But this time after his treatment, i still feel pain... hopefully after eat his medicine i can recover... cause the national camp and my instructor exam are coming soon...

Play 2 times injured the same part 2 times.... What the fruits?!?!?! what's going on... totally SUI..... now i have to stay at home rest for few days.... I dare not to play basketball again.... Play 1 time has to pay RM35 for treatment.... How worth it was!!!!! >.<... I also think that my spine strength is getting weak since last time injured... Before that even i fall down for several times nothing happen to me also... ARGH~~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haiyoo...
u reali dun wan play liao meh...
cant like this d la

ckh0onG said...

haha.... dangerous dangerous... play 1 time hv to pay RM35... not worth not worth... hehe...