Sunday, November 4, 2007

Flunked again....!!!!

Today was my MUET exam again... And i flunked it again too.... haizz.... Why??? Why??? Why???? Why i always face problem during exam... not cant finish it then is write wrongly and out of point.... argh!!! Although i've try to improve my english,putting much effort on it.... But what's the consequence i obtained???? I really don't want to resit for the MUET next year... i cant endure the stress of the exam... really suffer and make me worried.... But what to do??? today perfomance is already ask me to prepare for the next year resit... HOPELESS!!!!!

Is it my english will continue to be weaken??? haizzz..... FLUNK!!!! T.T

2 comments:

zeenwei said...

haha...
well, i guess most of us going to spend another 60 ringgit

ckh0onG said...

but i more worse lar... mayb all of u still hv the chance to get band 4 gok...

but me leh....whether band 3 can get o nt i oso cant affirm yet.... haizzz....