Wednesday, November 7, 2007

MoOdY....


Really moody recently.... totally don hv the mood to do anyting especially study since the exam is around the corner.... but i still keep a lazy attitude to face the exam... haizzz... gotta flunk in the exam....

Don't know why will be like that....What makes me likely to be like that??

Don't know why my heart and my mind always feel uncomfortable....

All i know is because of stress.... But is it a good excuse for myself???

All people are start fight for this coming final exam.... but i still fool around at school and don't have the mood to study.... Absolutely lazy!!!!!!

Holiday will be coming soon... but it doesn't bring any happiness for me... Maybe the holiday is not a enjoyable holiday also... Full of stuff during the holiday... suppose the holiday is for us to rest... Until now, i realise that my entire november holiday is FULL... tuition,camp,attend courses and others... omg!!!! December still don't know yet.... but i can ensure that december stuff will be coming soon... haizzz... really a torturing holiday.... i had over this such of holiday for 5 years... I thought that come to f6 will be more free... Owing to f6 will have less activities, holiday will have more leisure..... but all are in contrast.... =.=

Before that i'm plan for working.... but now, can't even to do so.... I also think to study during the holiday to catch up the lower 6 lesson i missed it... I don't hope that when i go to the upper 6 i still can't catch up.... it will be very suffering and the effect will be very awful.... Next year will be my critical year... If i flunk it... My future spoiled... haizzz...

Even though can't study due to full of stuff is not an excuse... But i really don't know how to distribute my time,today finish the stuff... the next day going for another stuff again... I'm a human... I've my own strength.... Human will feel exhausted... Definitely i will lost my mood to study....

Now, i'm feel very glad because i still have my friend to fool with me.... wakakazzz... just a joke.... =D.... That's all for this.... !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: