Saturday, June 20, 2009

LuCkY 0r Unfortunate??


After being fooled by USM,

Finally,
the UPU result released yesterday..

It really disappoint me with what i expected..
I was panic while loading the result page..

Uhh~~

come out with this...

TAHNIAH!

Anda telah berjaya ditawarkan program pengajian seperti berikut :


KOD PROGRAM : TK02

NAMA PROGRAM : KEJURUTERAAN (ELEKTRIK - ELEKTRONIK)

IPTA : UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MALAYSIA (UTM)

Argh~~

Once i saw this... I turns sorrow immediately...

And i told my mum the result,
her respond same as me..
She scold me some more,
Why you wanna choose UTM during making the choices?
Now you deserve it with the decision u made...
haiz...
I understand her feeling at the moment..
So i just explain my stand while making the choices during that time..

Everyone was congratulate me as i get E&E course,
I know it's one of the professional course for physics student,
I know it's not easy to get the course in UTM with my sux result..
I also know the advantages of study in UTM..
But,
I'm still can't reduce the downcast of myself,
it's too far...
Really inconvenient for me especially back to my sweet home..
approximately 10 hours of traveled.. =.=""
absolutely miss all my friends..

Well,
for every student who study form 6,
this is the day we waiting for..
Our future will be fall on today's result..
Yea,for sure..
there are some of the student will be happy and proud of the courses they obtained,
and there are also some of the student will feel disappointed too..
But anyhow,
it's still a fact,
unless parents afford them to University College..
As what i heard,
there are quite a number of my friend did so..

I felt regret to play this bet...
Due to my CGPA,
less university i can choose for the course i desire,
I mean for UM,UKM,UPM,UTM,UMS,USM...
other university is not in my consideration..
So,UPM is the only university that i able to apply for good course..
first 4 choice have to choose the course i really interested..
After fill up 3 of it,
left 1 more course to fill up,
dare not to put the course I not really interested in it..
So,i decide to play a bet..
Put UTM E&E in my 2nd choice..
I never expect i will get it with my CGPA since the requirement is high according to previous years statistic..
I prepare and expect to go KL from the beginning,
But eventually,
I got it...UTM johor!
I won the bet...omg~!!!
I'm fucking regret man~!!

Everyone said that I'm lucky get such a good course and good University...
I have same thinking too..
lucky goes happy..
But distance is still an obstacle for me...
So I'm just struggled by myself,

In my own stand,
Am I lucky or Unfortunate??

This is what that happen to me always..
I can't get whatever i wish to get it always whereas I obtain somethings I'm not desire and never pay any expectation on it...
I believe the fate and I'm not able to oppose it..sigh~!

I never leave so far from my hometown,
can I be tough??
I wish too...
I know I'm a man..suppose to be like that and more adventure..
I'm weak perhaps...

UPU,
please learn from USM,
fool me again.. come on!
UTM is not true for me...T.T

Gonna leave everyone in penang soon..
On 26th of June...
Lots of reluctant in Penang...haih!
Bye bye everyone...
and luck to all of you...


1 comment:

ygy said...

hey,bro...pls cheer up la...u r not d only 1 don satisfied wif the result.but every1 hav 2 face it. so its better 2 acept it wif an open heart. distance is not a major problem la...i am worse, i fly ther...so, don u be too worry