Thursday, June 4, 2009

Owing to auntie wendy complaint about her boring holiday,
she ask yoda and I went to her house yesterday...
request us to teach her guitar and sing to his mama... lolzz!!

Well,in my expectation... she won't success to learn up anything eventually.. XD
since she don't wanna go for nail cut...

So just letting her spoiling my guitar... T.T

while I'm eating the snacks her mama bought~heh!

~her ugly position~
~strumming with her "powerful" and big diameter arm~ xP

~keep spoiling my guitar T.T~
~mou zhi sai yao mou sat zai~ heh!

la~la~la~
my solo time.. lolz!

duet unchained melody.. xD

After felt bored with guitar,
yoda wanna sing K as what auntie wendy ask for it initially too..
But~
there is no song for us to sing... =.=""

So,their piano session next...
and i fell asleep while auntie wendy playing the piano,
cause the song too boring..
erm,maybe her skill problems.. xD

~mou liu yoda mia stuff =.=~


Okay,
that's it for my wednesday...
sacrifice my wonderful Wednesday to auntie wendy pula.. sien! =P


4 comments:

优之草 said...

so sui lah u,
say wendy mou zi sai yao mou sat zai ...
u v pro meh????

ckh0onG said...

haha....

c the pic im so yeng... aint?? xD

优之草 said...

walau ....
yeng???
tis word is NOT suitable u k???? haha
ur face really think loh!!! kekez ...

wendy said...

oi ah pek ntg wrong wif my arms k..? looks so sexy n charming on me..u dun b jealous la!!! >.<