Friday, June 26, 2009

+h3 L@$+ G@+H3r1nG

here is the last gathering with babi and yoda before i leave penang..
Go to salad bowl which recommended by babi..

some pictures were taken as a memory..

~babi xP~
take good care of yourself and Ganbatte for your studies yea..
And don't tipu makan lo..heh~!
makan manyak manyak ah,don't get gastric because of diet..lolz!
Text messaging is always available if you are missing me..xD

~yoda & babi~
ban ban yang toi kiok lah yea...heh~!

dude~good luck for your further studies yea!

next time wear long sleeve to hide your big arms lah.. heh~!

~buddies forever~! ^_^

Babi,
thanks for the treat at Salad Bowl yea... ^.^
No more chance to bully you again lo,
You get rid of this eventually lo,
Don't feel lonely yea..heh~!
No doubt you will miss I'm calling you babi mia..haha~!

and yoda too,
thanks for your guitar lesson in these few months,
without your encouragement,
I'm still a noobie in guitar..heh~!

Thanks both of you for spending the time to gather with me,
really felt happy and bliss,certainly felt warm too..hah!
U guys brought me a 6 months memorable holidays with lots of jokes and outing...

For wendy's mama and papa too..
Thanks for the well-treated and care in these few months...
Also,
thanks that wanna treat me for the last gathering dinner,
but i have another gathering,
so i can't make it..
really sorry and thanks alot.. =)

Thanks for all those who willing to spend their time to gather with me..
I really felt blissful and warm..
Also,
those wishes no matter through sms or face to face,
I get all of it,
i will take care myself and enjoy my Uni life as well..

Meet you all when there are some holidays yea..

Today's moment become Tomorrow's memory..
it's really meant to me...

Bye bye everyone...
take care yea~!






3 comments:

minami said...

tk care ya!!

Anonymous said...

Crok crok,
take care urself la,no more yam at there~~~
all d bez ya~:P

wendy said...

u cepat cepat pi johor lah..owayz babi here babi there..summore big arms..hit u baru tau!! >.<