Friday, June 5, 2009


uhh~~
22 days more holiday left...
after that,
have to start my study life again.. sigh!
My rusting brain have to start working again...
totally forgot what i had learn in the past form 6...
afraid that i can't cope for my tertiary studies...
I can't get back my mood to study at all after a long term holiday.. T.T

6 months holiday past rapidly...
When turn back and look through,
I'd wasting the holiday..
I done nothing meaningful actually...

Spend 3 months in working,
No doubt I had learn something which benefits to me,
at the same time,
earn some money too...

Well,the next 3 months...
start wasting my time day by day..
Plan to have some vacation with the income i earned,
but unfortunately,
some unexpected incident happened and spoil my plan directly...
it's such a sad case...
because of that,
I'm force to stay at home day by day...
Shake until today,
i felt I'm doing nothing..duh!~

Okay,
fine with all of that...
nothing to blame...
looking forward to enjoy my left holiday before the University Intake..

2 more vacation to go...
I will appreciate it very much..
Next two weeks will be fully occupied with Redang Island Trip and Genting Highland Trip...
and it's also the last 2 trip i could afford as my income going to dry up..

Hopefully i can really enjoy both of the vacation...



No comments: